Hogwarts International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who never got their letter

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaine Sorenson
Admin
Kaine Sorenson

Character sheet
Year: 7
House: Ravenclaw

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 pm

(Borrowed from Laura Arai, TPT, and Brittany Martin, RCA. THANKS, LADIES!)

1)No cursing unless it is in PG-13 topics. Cursing will not be tolerated elsewhere or in OOC.

2) All roleplay posts must be at least 5 sentences, sentences consist of at least five words.
a) All OOC posts must be at least 5 words.

3) No bullying of any kind! This include, but is not limited to: racism, harassment, sexism, ect.

4) No spamming. Spam is considered:
a) Making a post merely saying 'Okay', or ''
b) Making multiple posts in a row.
c) Posting less than 5 words in OOC.
d) Posting less than 5 five word sentences IC
e) Posting something off topic (I do this sometimes, so I'll be lax with this one, but if it gets too out of hand, I'll get it back on track)
f) Posting an OOC post in a roleplay (Unless necessary.)

5) If you have something that you have to say to someone in OOC while roleplaying please at the beginning or end of your post put ((double parentheses)) around your OOC post or PM them.

6) Please do not make multiple topics if there already has been one created or if the one you created has been locked.

7) If you want to make a roleplay rated PG-13 you must include it in your title.

8 ) You may only have ONE character and ONE account. This keeps things from getting confusing when you are posting because some people can get confused. Having another account could make things unfair to other members.

9) This is the equivalent to a boarding school, keep that in mind while posting!

10) I advise that you do not give out any personal info, e-mail, phone number, ect. Of course you're welcome to do as you please.

11) I will allow advertising.

12) You must make a character before you roleplay.

13) Please fill out a character sheet and send it to me within 2 months or your account will be deleted.

14) Please notify me if you are going to be inactive for a long period of time.

15) Houses will be chosen by me for all characters immediately following Character creation.

16) Please make sure you post using your house. If you're a Hufflepuff, don't post in the Ravenclaw Common room.

17) Students are only allowed to leave school grounds on Hogsmead weekends, which will be announced by me.

18) No Mary/Gary Sues/Stues!

19) No Puppet mastery!

20) Arguing with the staff is not allowed.
a)Discussing with a staff member is different and is allowed.
b)Arguing is when insults, name calling, rude remarks, and all caps for yelling are used.

22) Do not start your own Quidditch games. This have preset dates, which will be announced.

23) Once you have created a roleplay thread, you may move it around to the correct location where the characters are going.

24) I, as head admin, reserve the right to ban/delete anyone as I see fit.

25) ALL MAIN CHARACTERS MUST BE ORIGINAL. (I'm sorry if that wasn't clear)

26) Diadem.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsint.rpg-board.net

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts International :: OCC :: Basics-
Jump to: